Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas has Arrived!

Thanksgiving is done, black friday accomplished and now its time to start on Christmas! I'm so excited because this is my favorite time of year. One of my favorite things about it is getting everyone's Christmas cards. I love seeing the new family pictures and hear about how their year was. I also usually dread it too. I hate trying to put ours together, which is why you've only ever seen one from us...

So here's where I give you all an awesome tip! Shutterfly, one of my favorite photo sites, has amazingly adorable and customizable Christmas cards.

They have so many different designs it was hard for me to choose just one. Some of my favorites are THIS one and THIS one. You can check out all the designs HERE.

They also have great photo gift ideas, everything from mousepads to mugs to your very own photo books found HERE.  I have printed a few of their photo books and absolutely love them!

This is where the tip comes in. You all know I love a good deal! This year we're getting our Christmas cards for free. That's right, I said free. How you may ask? Simply by sharing this great offer with all of you! If you want to get some amazing Christmas cards for free you can sign up at http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
 
Plan on seeing some more Lily pictures soon!

No comments: