Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Well, we had our first real time out today. Lily hit me when I told her she couldn't have a cookie. (I did offer another cracker and remind her that pizza would be ready soon.) I put her on a chair and she screamed and cried of course- I should have taken a picture, but I was having a hard time not running back to her and saying sorry for putting her in time out. :( Anyway, after a few minutes, we got her to say "Sorry" for the first time- which then got repeated for the next 3 minutes along with lots of love to Mommy. It was very cute!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

We've had lots of the hitting going on, but have yet to teach Robert the word "sorry". Instead he's gotten lots of crib time (our equivalent of time out). Some days I feel like we're making progress, but it's kinda' hard to tell with a 2-year old really if you're getting anywhere...

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh tooo cute! What a great story. Thanks for stopping by, and good luck on my giveaway!

Carol

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Jenna,

Congrats, you won my Cutting Edge Stencil giveaway. I need your email address for them to get in touch with you. Email me at kimnichols45@hotmail.com

Thanks