Sunday, May 17, 2009

For Becca, Kristine and Maren

Here are a few pictures of what the grandmas have been working on this week.

These are two layette sets- mine, but Teri was using the same pattern for you Kristine- just different fabric. They forgot to bring the stuff Teri made down to the cabin for me to see :(

These are a thrift store find, but I had to include them! The baby Reef sandals are just too cute!


Here is the beginning of the sweaters- the grandma's are pretty much consumed by these. But they're all adorable. The blue and white one is for baby boy Booth, the pink and white and periwinkle are for baby girl Fletcher.



This the the apple green yarn that Teri was telling you about Kristine, and it will be the middle sweater in the picture below it. Sorry that's kinda small...


This is another pattern and yarn that Teri has for you Kristine... Its very cute!


Are we all super excited now?? I sure am!! Love you girls! The only way this weekend could have been better is if you all had been there... I missed you!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Thanks for posting the pictures - I LOVE the sweaters. So cute! Baby Booth is getting spoiled and he's not even born yet.
Looks like you guys had a very good time. I wish I could have been there. Next year I will be!

bex said...

i wanna go next year too! get me in on this. haha. babies galore! i love the sweaters. & the one mom is working on too!