

They guy looked at the pictures and said "What the heck did they do to your sink?" (though not with that vocabulary...) Apparently, this looks very wrong. The two 90 degree angles shouldn't be there for one thing and the line to the disposal shouldn't be so low. The guy then starts walking around the plumbing aisles, grabbing the things we need and telling us to take it all out and pretty much start over. I'll be honest, I was a little doubtful it could be fixed by us, but Daniel thought he could manage.
We ran into a couple more issues, but Daniel managed to figure out most of the insanity... This was the hardest part...
While I made dinner, and Faithful entertained Lily.
Here is the beautiful finished product, which should not only run, which is the biggest plus, but when the disposal goes, it should no longer back up into the other sink!! Yay for Daniel! Too bad we still had to call a plumber after it was all said and done... The water shutoff going into the wall is leaking now... And we are tired of learning plumbing.
2 comments:
Way to go Dan! Now I know who to call when we have plumbing problems :)
bahahahahha. one trip really is never enough. dad always makes at least five trips any given saturday when he's working on something.
Post a Comment