L: This is the necklace you made for me when I was little.
M: I made it for you for Christmas.
L: But I was little.
M: Ok.
L: When I'm big I'm going to wear it for my wedding.
M: Ok.
L: But if I'm getting married I need a boy.
M: I guess you do.
L: Robert's a boy. I could marry Robert.
M: I guess you could.
L: Will you make me a dress when I get married?
M: I'll make you a beautiful dress.
L: I want it to be pink. Pink is my favorite color.
M: Ok.
L: And I need flowers too.
M: Ok. What kind of flowers?
L: Tulips, I love tulips.
L: The last thing I need is a bow. I need a bow in my hair so I can get married.
She's such a funny girl!
![]() |
| Lily and Robert at the Tulip Festival 2012 |

2 comments:
Hahahaha! That's funny! Glad we could provide a boy for her to marry!
Hahaha..planning ahead, are we?
Post a Comment